Orchard Lake, MI is a small village located in Oakland County, MI with a population of around 2200. The city has a total area of 4.12 square miles with about 43 percent of Orchard Lake, MI occupied by lakes and ponds, making it easy to have a water view almost anywhere in the city. The water and their associated woodlands and wildlife attracted settlers to the area from the Native Americans, who hunted and fished among the lakes, to the residents of today, who enjoy the scenic beauty and recreational opportunities that the community provides.
Orchard Lake, MI Fun Facts and Points of Interest
• Orchard Lake, MI has been called home by the well-known Michigan-born rock musician Bob Seger.
• St. Mary’s Preparatory School’s Polish County Fair - Featuring activities for the whole family on the picturesque campus overlooking Orchard Lake, this is A Michigan Tradition that takes place annually over the Memorial Day Weekend.
• Orchard Lake Country Club - 175 acres of rolling land nestled up to 200 feet of Orchard Lake lakefront
With all the scenery and recreational areas Orchard Lake, MI offers, many residents, and visitors alike could benefit from clean and pure drinking water. Water. Pure Water. is has been providing water testing, water delivery, home water filtration, and water purification systems for our neighbors in Orchard Lake, MI, since 2015. We pride ourselves in offering fair prices and guarantee complete satisfaction on all our products and services. We are happy to answer any questions about the quality of your water and the benefits of pure water.
Water. Pure Water. services for Orchard Lake, MI include:
• In-Home Water Testing
• Water Purification with our Reverse Osmosis Systems
• Home Water Filtration
• On-Demand Water Delivery Services
• Portable and in-home Water Dispensers
Residents are welcome to visit our retail store in nearby Keego Harbor, MI and fill up your containers with our alkaline and purified water, or purchase quality bottles direct from us. We carry a broad range of water dispensers and bottles made from glass or PBA-free plastic. Our self-service kiosk is open 24/7 to quench your thirst anytime.